Friday, May 28, 2010

Nourished Kitchen's "How to Cook Real Food" E-Course

Jenny McGruther of Nourished Kitchen, a friend of mine and a fellow Real Food Media blogger, is launching her "How to Cook Real Food" e-course on June 1st, just a few days from now.

It is a thorough course in cooking real food from scratch, including video tutorials, printable materials, charts, and so on.

I thought the course might be of interest to some of my readers.

Click here for full details.

Enrollment closes May 31st. 


NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/5
This post is part of Fight Back Fridays at Food Renegade.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog--even though it had nothing to do with healthy food!!

I am so thankful I can buy raw milk in AZ. I couldn't when I lived in TN. I just wish it was more affordable. It is neat driving right up to the farm and being able to see the cows who are providing my family with milk.