- Raw milk ($5 for a half-gallon).
- Raw milk cheddar, havarti, and gouda (aged over 60 days, as required by law).
- Eggs from henhouse hens ($4/dozen). These hens are able to run around and eat bugs and all the things that hens like to do—but they stay in the henhouse, where they have the 14+ hours of light they need for laying. During the summer, there are also eggs from outdoors hens. The outdoors eggs cost a little more.
- Honey, maple syrup, and maple sugar candies.
- Natural soaps and lip balm.
- Ground beef and stewing beef ($6/lb).
Carrot Top Nasturtium Salsa Verde
10 months ago